Booking Terms & Conditions
Rasger Lodge West Coast Rentals
- A provisional booking date may be made by telephone or internet, and will be held for one week, (seven working days) pending receipt of the full deposit or payment as appropriate, and full acceptance of these terms and conditions are accepted by the hirer, together with a completed guest list named upon the booking form.
- A damage security deposit of £100 is also required. This deposit should be made with the final payment. It will be returned in full, within 14 days after satisfactory change over inspection of the property made on the day of departure, (reference section 6).
- One third deposit of the rental fee must be received immediately to secure the reservation. Please note, that under any circumstances, this amount is non-returnable in the case of cancellation.
- The total rental balance plus security deposit for bookings is due in full 42 days before the start of the hire period. If a booking is cancelled by the hirer the balance will be retained by RLWCR, every effort will be made to secure a replacement rental for the period, should a replacement booking be secured the balance of hire due will be re-paid within 14 days of the original end date of the hire booking. Should RLWCR not be able to secure a replacement rental, the balance in full will be retained by RLWCR.
- The owners reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment is not made in accordance with the above terms and conditions.
- Clients agree to have the following deducted from the £100 security deposit, Early arrival or late check out fees, non-return of keys (Key used for access must be returned to the lock box on arrival), after client picks up the keys provided for use from our agent or as left inside the house. The loss or breakage of inventory items, damage to the property or its equipment, caretakers charge if the house is left messy, i.e. the house must be left in a clean and tidy state, all beds must be striped and bedding placed in the bedding bags provided, all rubbish / food must be removed and placed in the refuse bin provided. Smoking inside the property, veranda, decking area is strictly forbidden. Pets are not permitted at the property. Failure to report all breakages or any malfunction of any equipment within the property during the rental period will result in non-return of security bond. The owners reserve the right to evict tenants, if any of the rental conditions are not strictly observed.
- The owners can not accept, be responsible, or liable in respect of loss, cancelation, damage or changes to a rental caused by FORCE MAJURE (e.g. Strikes, floods, airport closure, adverse weather conditions, wars, riots, bankruptcy, terrorist activity, fire, natural or nuclear disasters).
- The owners cannot accept responsibility for any personnel accidents whilst on or within the property, or its grounds, however caused. We strongly advise that guests take out appropriate holiday insurance. Children must always be supervised by an adult. Any damage to the property that could cause risk of injury must be reported to the owners or agents immediately.
- The accommodation provided is only for use by persons named on the booking form. Sub-letting, sharing or assigning is strictly forbidden. Any person not shown on the booking form will be asked to vacate the property. It is the hirer’s responsibility to inform Rasger Lodge West Coast Rentals, of any additions or name changes to the original reservation listings provided. Under no circumstances must the accommodation number of eight adults / children and one infant be exceeded without written permission from, Rasger Lodge West Coast Rentals.
- The house must be vacated by 10.00: am on the day of departure. The original key must be in the lock box the other two sets of keys provided must be left on the breakfast counter. On the day of arrival, guests may gain access to the house after 16:00pm. These times are essential to ensure adequate time for cleaning.
- No inventory items should be removed from the house. As stated in section 6. There will be a charge for missing towels and breakage, as well as if the home left in unusually dirty condition. These costs will be deducted from the security deposit, and an itemised account of the charges will be forwarded to the principal hirer. Should any damage be caused to the house exceeding the deposit amount of £100 the hirer agrees to accept costs of any such damage up to a maximum of amount of £500.
- Persons under the age of 25 may not rent or occupy the property on their own. They must be accompanied by an adult 25 years or older. All guests are respectfully expected maintain the property in a clean and tidy condition and leave the house as they found it, and also to respect the community, and the surrounding area.
- Unfortunately, due to insurance constraints wood / coal fire is no longer permitted at the house. Also, barbecues are strictly forbidden upon the wooden decking area adjacent to the house, or veranda areas surrounding the house.
- Rasger Lodge West Coast Rentals, reserve the right to change these terms & conditions without notice.
Rasger Lodge West Coast Rentals
7A Radburn Close, Clayton – Le –Woods, Chorley, PR6 7RB
Tel: 01772 628991 / 07940927919 / 07764268642
E.mail : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org